Friday, May 8, 2009

Doctors Apt

We had our second doctors appointment which went well today. According to my doctor I am a very normal pregnant woman (which was apparently a relief and rarity, I guess I was the only one she encountered so far that day)
We didn't have an ultrasound, but we did get to hear the heartbeat which was very neat.
Our next doctors apt is the afternoon of June 12th.
She said they like to do the next ultrasound around 18-20 weeks, that would be on the following doctors apt around the middle of July when I will be 20 weeks. Yes, we are going to find out the gender of the baby!!
As I type this Chris is declaring war with a closet that we bought from Ikea today. The idea was to have a small closet in the laundry room to fit our vacuum and mops and clear out our entry closet. The directions looked simply, but apparently the assembly is not going as planned. I have no idea what he is doing in there no and intend to stay away from that area for a couple of days now :)

2 comments:

  1. i have $5 saying BOY!!! so glad the appointment went well. i'm so glad you're normal. see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart normal labors. Just never, ever say the words "Birth Plan" and you should be just fine :) Epidural? Yes, please, now. Can't wait to find out the sex...I will go against Lindsay's guess and stick with my usual prediciton "GIRL". Yes, I'll place a 5-spot on that. Although you do seem like a "boy mom" to me...I'll take the risk!

    ReplyDelete