In my last post I had said that we had our next doctors apt on June 12th, but the date is actually June 5th instead (at 2:10 for those who are interested) When I make the next appointments I have to make them for a Friday afternoon or Monday morning so I can commute and I often mess up the week count (my doctor was pretty adamant at 4 weeks) so I called and rescheduled.
At that visit we will either schedule an ultrasound for 2 weeks later or wait the 4 weeks until the next visit to determine the sex - whatever the doctors suggests.
My roomate in Vegas, Kristen, is devastated at the idea of waiting that long. I have promised her that after we find out if it is a boy or girl, I will go with her to babies-r-us, so now she is anticipating the announcement!
Beyond that, all is going well in our world. I started the first of two summer school classes this week and was disappointed to have to pay $300 for 3 textbooks for a 7 week class - that is just mean. But on the high point, after these two classes I only have to complete my thesis and I am done with my masters - which should time out to be about September.
Timing wise would mean I have the baby mid November and officially graduate with my masters in December - eventful end of the year for me.
Things in Vegas are going... along. I am working on block C of City Center now at Mandarin Hotel. The hotel itself is nice, but it seems like a war zone to get decisions out of everyone - no fun!! I keep telling myself that I am only here for another couple of months which helps pass the time...

No comments:
Post a Comment